A Press Release via Target March 1, 2018 that has every southern lady swooning today! The news about Target’s next design partnership is officially out: To ring in spring, we’re teaming up with British heritage brand Hunter to bring exclusive versions of their iconic rain boots, protective outerwear, backpacks—and SO much more—to Target starting Saturday, April 14. Hunter for Target is a limited-edition lifestyle collection designed for the entire family and includes more than 300 items, one of our largest design collaborations to date. The collection spans apparel and accessories for women, men, girls, boys and toddlers, as well as products for the home and outdoors. The assortment also includes a number of items that are a first for Hunter, such as hammocks, sunshades and coolers. Plus, the expertly designed iconic rain boots come in a variety of colors and sizes so every age can get in on the fun—and with most pieces under $30, they can afford to!
How to wear Hunter Boots with Jeans
- The trick is to keep the jeans slim and streamlines. Skinny jeans tucked in perfectly show off the Hunter bootshape.
- Elongate your pins with dark denim. Blue or black can be paired with any Hunter boot colour – from the classic black Hunter boot, vibrant red to olive green.
- Comfy thick socks will keep you comfortable and help retain the Hunter boot structure.
- Top off your look with plaid scarves, chunky cardigans or your favorite tailored wool coat.
How To Wear Hunter Boots With Skirts
- Getting the length right is key. Keep hemlines above the knee to add enough of a break between the boot and the skirt.
- For cold days, stay warm with a of pair tights. Go for classy dark tones and avoid prints.
- Don’t be afraid to switch things up with your skirt shape. An A-line is classic city chic while skater style adds a trendy vibe.
- Fabric and texture add interest to your outfit. We love corduroy for winter days and cotton for summer.
image via Honeywerehome who has an awesome review on boots you should check out!